Workshops, Classes, and Trainings
Is your club or organization looking for a unique educational topic? Explore the benefits and some easy-to-use energy medicine techniques as an educational topic for your organization's or club's next meeting.
An Energy W.A.V.E. presentation or workshop can focus on a variety of topics demonstrating fun and empowering ways to handle stress, improve immune system function, increase concentration, ease anxiety and depression, improve memory, or manage pain. Handouts and materials are provided for participants. Click here for some testimonials from workshop participants.
Contact Penny at 605-590-0899 for information regarding scheduling and topics available.
Are you a business looking for ways to help your employees manage stress, decrease absences from work due to illness, and improve communication and interaction with your customers?
Corporate workshops, trainings and classes which highlight the personal and professional benefits of energy medicine are available and can also be tailored to meet your specific business and Human Resource needs.
For more information regarding available speaker topics, or to learn more and discuss the ways energy medicine can benefit your business and your employees, contact Penny at 605-590-0899
- I liked the hands-on interaction of the workshop the most.
- Penny did a very good presentation of great material!
- The energy techniques showed great examples to relieve negativity and turn off my stress.
- Penny is passionate about energy and her work---there really are ways to control energy!
- Your workshop was very calming and rejuvenating.
- Just by doing simple actions will benefit me in different ways.
- The workshop was very well presented with "energy" and enthusiasm!
- I really liked the handouts that we could take home to keep practicing the easy, beneficial energy techniques.
- The workshop demonstrated very easy-to-do techniques; I like that they were not complicated to learn.
- Thanks for the take-home examples--I love them!
- Great presentation that addressed not just physical health but also emotional health--thank you!
- There were several demonstrations. All of the information was very useful and it can be applied to everyday life.
- Very informative, especially on how to release and manage stress.